Monday, January 17, 2011

New Kioti Factory Cab Install by Client.


Hi Nate,
Here are some images of my cab installation.

A couple of issues:
1) the r/h front mount I was tough to put in, I had to bend the front of the step, remove the bolt from the rear of the step and then jack the step up on the outside. After a few hours of work, I was able to get the mount in the proper location but was not able to put one of the top bolts in (where it bolts to the frame) because the step did not have enough clearance.
2) hopefully you receive more detailed instructions especially for the insulation etc. I have not put all of that in place because I didn't have enough time to figure out where it all goes and I also want to wait for some warmer weather so it will stick better.
3) the hydrostatic pedal they send does not come with any rubber on it. I guess you are supposed to use the old one. The only trouble is, it's glued pretty hard to the old pedal and I'm not sure it will come off in one piece. I certainly wouldn't want to pay shop rate to have a mechanic do it.

Having said all that, after all the mounts were installed and it was ready to be put in place, it slipped down over the fenders and everything lined up perfectly, couldn't ask for a better fit!!!!

2 things, if you could get a price for me on a rear light kit and also a hydrostatic pedal cover I would appreciate it.

Here are the photos, I will send them in 2 emails because of size.


Thanks again for getting this for me, I actually like blowing snow now.
Have a great day!
Larry



Visit us at http://www.webdzines.com/

"You Decide, We D Zine!"

No comments: